Jalandhar has become the first city in the country which enables the traffic rules violators to pay for their ticket online. Punjab’s ADG for law and order RohitChowdhary officially initiated this facility on Friday.
- Next story NDRF, IAF rescue people stranded in flood
- Previous story We Still Have The Chance Of Picking Up Players From Last Year- Delhi Dynamos
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet