Jalandhar has become the first city in the country which enables the traffic rules violators to pay for their ticket online. Punjab’s ADG for law and order RohitChowdhary officially initiated this facility on Friday.
- India’s First E-Challan City For Traffic Control
- We Still Have The Chance Of Picking Up Players From Last Year- Delhi Dynamos
- Russian envoy overheard saying he discussed campaign with Sessions: Post
- District administration intensifies health relief work in flood-affected areas
- ‘Shahenshah of social media’, Big B hits 28 million followers on Twitter