Jalandhar has become the first city in the country which enables the traffic rules violators to pay for their ticket online. Punjab’s ADG for law and order RohitChowdhary officially initiated this facility on Friday.
- Next story NDRF, IAF rescue people stranded in flood
- Previous story We Still Have The Chance Of Picking Up Players From Last Year- Delhi Dynamos
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path