Vadodara (Gujarat), March 04 (ANI): Amidst the controversy of cow vigilantism in the country the first ever feature film is made on cow protection. The film, titled ‘Gaurakshak’, is produced by religious leader Pankaj Goswami who has also performed in the movie. Goswami said that ‘GauRakshak’ is important, from the day the honour of ‘gaumata’ (mother cow) has been downgraded land. He added that the film will not just be dubbed in Hindi, Sanskrit but also in French and other languages to give a message that if our country can accept every religion, then our cow should also be given the international status, honour of a mother. He concluded that first time in the history of world cinema, a feature film on the life of cow has been made.
- Next story Thousands participate in Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade
- Previous story Endangered Musk Deer attracts tourists from across the nation
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot