Gilgit-Baltistan, Apr 25: What could be worse for a state when its people suffer the wrath of the corrupt government for their legitimate demands? The same story is witnessed every now and then in Gilgit-Baltistan where general public suffers, but their rulers hardly pays any heed to it.
- Indifferent attitude of Pakistan government makes life miserable for people of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ivanka Trump booed for praising her father at women’s summit
- Ivanka praises father for “solid conviction in the potential of women”
- No fashion brand is fully transparent – report
- Mehbooba Mufti chairs unified high command meeting over unrest in valley