Gilgit-Baltistan, Apr 25: What could be worse for a state when its people suffer the wrath of the corrupt government for their legitimate demands? The same story is witnessed every now and then in Gilgit-Baltistan where general public suffers, but their rulers hardly pays any heed to it.
- Next story Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member
- Previous story Ivanka Trump booed for praising her father at women’s summit
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley