Indigenous clothing used to be looked down upon, says Ecuadorian designer Lucia GuillÃn, but in her home country tribal fashion has hit up-market stores and women are now proudly taking the colours and patterns onto the catwalk.
- Next story Indo-China standoff: All party meet held in national capital
- Previous story Florida sinkhole swallows homes, keeps growing
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden opens for visitors
- Ball tampering scandal: Ashish Nehra appreciates Smith, Bancroft for admitting mistake
- Why would my son surrender? He has not done anything wrong: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Ambani Family, Shloka Mehta visit Siddhivinayak Temple
- Christians celebrate Palm Sunday across India