New Delhi, Mar 22 (ANI): Budget carrier IndiGo on Wednesday rejected the report of collaborating with Qatar Airways to bid for Air India. IndiGo in a statement clarified that there are no ongoing discussions of such nature. As per some media reports, IndiGo and Qatar Airways were likely to make a joint bid for Air India. IndiGo is owned by Interglobe Aviation Ltd, while Qatar Airways is owned by the Government of Qatar.
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement
- Arizona police release video of fatal self-driving car collision
- Cambridge Analytica scandal: Zuckerberg admits making mistakes
- Sanyas has always had a vital place in Indian culture: Yoga guru Balakrishna