Shillong (Meghalaya), July 28, (ANI): Expressing concern on the issue of human-animal conflict and poaching that usually take place on the Indo-Bangladesh border, the 2nd Indo- Bangladesh Dialogue on Trans-Boundary Conservation of Elephants was recently held at the State Convention Centre in Shillong.The one-day confluence was attended by number of delegates from Government of India and Bangladesh. One to one dialogue was held between the two countries for securing corridor for the safe passage of migratory elephants along the border areas.
- Indo- Bangladesh dialogue held to discuss trans-boundary conservation of elephants
- Rajasthan flood: Woman falls at minister’s feet, pleads for help
- Akshay Kumar Wants To Try His Hands On Every Genre Of Films
- Exclusive Report : GRM Dance Academy Completes 17 Years Marathi Actor Gashmeer Mahajani Dance Performances
- Quick 5 With Pallavi Patil Top 5 Tourist Destination During Monsoon Marathi Movie Shentimental and Classmates