Shillong (Meghalaya), July 28, (ANI): Expressing concern on the issue of human-animal conflict and poaching that usually take place on the Indo-Bangladesh border, the 2nd Indo- Bangladesh Dialogue on Trans-Boundary Conservation of Elephants was recently held at the State Convention Centre in Shillong.The one-day confluence was attended by number of delegates from Government of India and Bangladesh. One to one dialogue was held between the two countries for securing corridor for the safe passage of migratory elephants along the border areas.
- Next story B-Town mourns demise of actor Inder Kumar
- Previous story Rajasthan flood: Woman falls at minister’s feet, pleads for help
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat