Shillong (Meghalaya), July 28, (ANI): Expressing concern on the issue of human-animal conflict and poaching that usually take place on the Indo-Bangladesh border, the 2nd Indo- Bangladesh Dialogue on Trans-Boundary Conservation of Elephants was recently held at the State Convention Centre in Shillong.The one-day confluence was attended by number of delegates from Government of India and Bangladesh. One to one dialogue was held between the two countries for securing corridor for the safe passage of migratory elephants along the border areas.
- Next story B-Town mourns demise of actor Inder Kumar
- Previous story Rajasthan flood: Woman falls at minister’s feet, pleads for help
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!