The Muslim candidate in the race to become the next Jakarta governor takes a decisive lead according to pollsters in an election widely seen as a test of Indonesia’s religious tolerance. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Sanders holds “Come Together and Fight Back” event in Miami
- Previous story 5 people rescued after car plunges into canal
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden opens for visitors
- Ball tampering scandal: Ashish Nehra appreciates Smith, Bancroft for admitting mistake
- Why would my son surrender? He has not done anything wrong: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Ambani Family, Shloka Mehta visit Siddhivinayak Temple
- Christians celebrate Palm Sunday across India