Madhur Bhandarkar’s latest Indu Sarkar released on Friday after generating much controversy. The film is a fictionalized portrayal of the period of Emergency of 1975 and the then Indira Gandhi government. The film was also in trouble over a petition filed by 48-year-old Priya Singh Paul, who claims to be Sanjay Gandhi’s unacknowledged biological daughter.
- Next story There Are No Shortcuts For Success- Tendulkar
- Previous story Baby Misha Back Home For Her First Birthday
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus