Hyderabad, Aug 09 (ANI): As many as 50 cyclists participated in the Infinity Ride 2017, which began from People’s Plaza at Necklace road and will conclude in Tirupati, in Hyderabad. The inauguration ceremony saw actor Manchu Lakshmi, Shilpa Reddy and various other prominent personalities from the city. The 700-km ride will continue for four days and the cyclists will have to overcome the hurdles on their way. Physically challenged people also participated in the race. Durga Prasad, DG CRPF said, there are people from forces also. Some lost their legs and they are still cycling. They are proving that no normal man can attempt this. They will take four days to reach Tirupati.
- Next story “Everything under sun will be done to ensure justice”: Chandigarh DGP on stalking case
- Previous story Girls from over 10 districts actively participate in Inter-District Martial Art Games
- Anil Kapoor And Rajkumar Rao Promte New Film Fanney Khan
- Afghan Vice President Dostum escapes blast on return from exile
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river