The first of the six Scorpene-class submarines, INS Kalvari, was commissioned into the Indian Navy by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. It is the first conventional submarine to join the naval fleet in 17 years.
- Next story Election Commission is working as PM Modi’s puppet: Randeep Surjewala
- Previous story “I have broken no rules” – Froome reacts to positive test
- Rahul Gandhi conducts road show in Mangalore
- Students invent ‘Speaking Glove’ for speech impaired
- Depression can cause memory problems, says study
- Kidambi Srikanth conferred with Padma Shri, sets eyes on Commonwealth Games
- Jackie Shroff’s wife shared Sahil Khan’s CDRs with Rizwan Siddiqui: Thane DCP