Guwahati (Assam), Nov 2 (ANI): Filmmakers, directors, film enthusiasts from all across the northeast region and the world thronged the first ever International Film Festival that was held in the beautiful city of Guwahati. The International Film Festival was organized by Jyoti Chitraban (Film Studio) Society with the support of the Assam state government in association with Dr Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute.Inaugurated by Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, the festival kicked off on a grand note with the screening of Oscar-winning movie ‘The Salesman’, a joint collaboration of Iran and France.
- Next story Caught on cam: Brother beaten by miscreants for opposing sister’s molestation
- Previous story Assam Government inks MoUs with Singapore enhancing skill development
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters