Guwahati (Assam), Nov 2 (ANI): Filmmakers, directors, film enthusiasts from all across the northeast region and the world thronged the first ever International Film Festival that was held in the beautiful city of Guwahati. The International Film Festival was organized by Jyoti Chitraban (Film Studio) Society with the support of the Assam state government in association with Dr Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute.Inaugurated by Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, the festival kicked off on a grand note with the screening of Oscar-winning movie ‘The Salesman’, a joint collaboration of Iran and France.
- International Film Festival in Guwahati attracts cine goers
- Assam Government inks MoUs with Singapore enhancing skill development
- Will not join any party till 2.5 years, confirms Hardik Patel
- Staff crunch creates chaos at IGI Airport, DIAL CEO confirms reopening of Business immigration counter
- Bank of England raises rates for first time in a decade