Guwahati (Assam), Nov 2 (ANI): Filmmakers, directors, film enthusiasts from all across the northeast region and the world thronged the first ever International Film Festival that was held in the beautiful city of Guwahati. The International Film Festival was organized by Jyoti Chitraban (Film Studio) Society with the support of the Assam state government in association with Dr Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute.Inaugurated by Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal, the festival kicked off on a grand note with the screening of Oscar-winning movie ‘The Salesman’, a joint collaboration of Iran and France.
- Next story Caught on cam: Brother beaten by miscreants for opposing sister’s molestation
- Previous story Assam Government inks MoUs with Singapore enhancing skill development
- White House defends Trump’s silence over Stormy Daniels case
- Watch: Kashmir’s garden being decorated ahead of tourist season
- US and France raise alarm on the situation in Eastern Ghouta
- Russia’s Australia envoy warns of ‘Cold War’ if anti-Moscow bias continues
- PM Modi lauds retiring Rajya Sabha MP’s contribution