New Delhi, Apr 20 (ANI): Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) spokesperson Gopal Baglay on Thursday said that renaming or inventing names of your neighbour’s towns do not make illegal occupation legal in wake of China’s decision to rename six towns of northeast state of Arunachal Pradesh. Baglay stressed that Arunachal Pradesh was an integral part of India and it would remain so. Speaking on the H1B visa issues, Bagley said India is closely monitoring the developments and the government will assess the order once it is passed and then act accordingly.
- Next story Five Madhesi parties unify to form Rastriya Janata Party
- Previous story Palestinians and Israeli stage rallies outside Ofer prison
- Flood warning issued across Assam as Brahmaputra River level rises
- Doctor arrested for allegedly raping a minor patient
- I am proud of doing ‘Newton’: Rajkummar Rao on his Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Outstanding Performance
- Watch: Artists make rangoli to celebrate ordinance to amend POCSO act
- Valverde praises Barcelona team performance after dominant win