The son of the man who created the Smiley emoticon in the 1970’s says that he took over his fathers’ business and revolutionised communication. Sarah Mills reports.
- Next story Caught on cam: Terrorists loot bank in Anantnag
- Previous story Tolerated everything to save ‘mahagathbandhan’: Nitish Kumar
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House