The son of the man who created the Smiley emoticon in the 1970’s says that he took over his fathers’ business and revolutionised communication. Sarah Mills reports.
- Next story Caught on cam: Terrorists loot bank in Anantnag
- Previous story Tolerated everything to save ‘mahagathbandhan’: Nitish Kumar
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences