The French President’s popularity has fallen over his first 100 days in office, partly thanks to government controversy. As Ciara Lee reports, investors have also been watching the latest economic data and wondering when Emmanuel Macron will carry out promised reforms.
- Next story 10 YEARS OF CHAK DE! INDIA Celebrating Chak De India’s 10th anniversary Shah Rukh Khan Movie Dope
- Previous story JC Penney’s loss widens
- Sunny Leone Hubby Deniel Weber Abuses Media on His birthday party | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- Sunny Leone Hosts A Surprise Birthday Party For Husband Daniel Weber
- Soha Ali Khan Launch of The Bio Oil Coffee Table Book Unstretched Journey
- Up Legislative Council Chief’s Son Strangled To Death By His Mother
- Kareena Kapoor Spotted Fully Drunk and Shouted on Her Driver! | Bollywood | News & Gossips