The French President’s popularity has fallen over his first 100 days in office, partly thanks to government controversy. As Ciara Lee reports, investors have also been watching the latest economic data and wondering when Emmanuel Macron will carry out promised reforms.
- Next story 10 YEARS OF CHAK DE! INDIA Celebrating Chak De India’s 10th anniversary Shah Rukh Khan Movie Dope
- Previous story JC Penney’s loss widens
- Udaan Sapno Ki 19th July 2018 | Full Episode | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Local People Rescue Family Trapped In A Submerged Car
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter