Iran harshly reacted to President Donald Trump’s decision not to certify its nuclear deal with six major powers, with President Hassan Rouhani saying Trump’s speech was full of “insults and fake accusations.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump strikes blow at Iran nuclear deal in major U.S. policy shift
- Previous story Amazon suspends studio chief on harassment allegation
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants