Iraqi government forces captured the major Kurdish-held oil city of Kirkuk on Monday, responding to a Kurdish referendum on independence with a bold lightning strike that transforms the balance of power in the country. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Iraqi forces remove Kurdish flag from Kirkuk government building – residents
- Trump blames Senate Republicans for ‘not getting the job done’
- Some 12,000 more Rohingya arrive in Bangladesh in last 24 hours
- “Gravy train” for health insurance companies has ended: Trump
- I don’t oppose Taj Mahal, I oppose Mughals who built it: Sangeet Som