Iraqi government forces captured the major Kurdish-held oil city of Kirkuk on Monday, responding to a Kurdish referendum on independence with a bold lightning strike that transforms the balance of power in the country. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Captains Bjorn and Furyk look ahead to the 2018 Ryder Cup
- Previous story Trump blames Senate Republicans for ‘not getting the job done’
- Visually impaired weave life with bamboo crafts
- Mass strike held against reforms led by French President Macron
- I was sure of being proven innocent, says Shami on BCCI’s clearance on match-fixing charges
- ‘This can be very mean-spirited town’, says Rex Tillerson on his farewell
- Daughter of woman trafficked to Muscat seeks EAM Swaraj’s assistance