Iraqi government forces captured the Kurdish-held city of Kirkuk on Monday, responding to a Kurdish vote on independence with a bold lightning strike that transforms the balance of power in the country. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story ‘Neither Aarushi nor Hemraj were bad’, says Rajesh Talwar’s brother
- Previous story Madrid moves towards direct rule of Catalonia
- Facebook shares tumble as FTC announces probe
- British Prime Minister says 18 countries will expel Russian intelligence officers
- Australian team prepares to head to Johannesburg amid ball tampering scandal
- Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ explores possible future of VR
- North Korea leader Kim Jong Un visits China – Bloomberg