Sriharikota (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): The IRNSS-1H series satellite for navigation-related applications, which was launched from Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota today, was unsuccessful. ISRO Chairman A S Kiran Kumar, while addressing the mediapersons, stated that the heat shield of the 4th stage did not separate because of which the satellite could not be launched. “Satellite got separated internally but it is enclosed within heat shield”, said Kumar. The launch took place from the Second Launch Pad (SLP) of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota.
- IRNSS-1H series satellite launch unsuccessful after heat shield fails to separate
- CM Naidu felicitates Arjuna award winner Archer Jyoti Surekha
- “Gas prices are going to go up”: Perry
- U.S. match against Costa Rica is ‘critical’ for World Cup berth – Arena
- ‘Gifted’ high-tech takes spotlight at Berlin’s IFA fair