Sriharikota (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): The IRNSS-1H series satellite for navigation-related applications, which was launched from Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota today, was unsuccessful. ISRO Chairman A S Kiran Kumar, while addressing the mediapersons, stated that the heat shield of the 4th stage did not separate because of which the satellite could not be launched. “Satellite got separated internally but it is enclosed within heat shield”, said Kumar. The launch took place from the Second Launch Pad (SLP) of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota.
- Next story Raman Singh expresses gratitude to PM Modi, Amit Shah for granting Rs. 2,100 crore bonus to farmers
- Previous story CM Naidu felicitates Arjuna award winner Archer Jyoti Surekha
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests