New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan is all set to star in Indian political satire series titled ‘The Ministry’, which is set to stream worldwide on Amazon Prime next year. As per the Hollywood Reporter report, the ‘Hindi Medium’ actor would play a washed up, narcissistic Bollywood actor who is unwittingly appointed as a placeholder culture minister in the series. Talking about the project, Irrfan said, “It will be a great experience to be working on this show, which will be very topical and funny and will release globally on Amazon Prime Video.” The series is created by Gursimran Khamba, one of the founding members of well-known Indian comedy collective AIB. The show is a political satire and is set in contemporary India’s corridors of power. The 50-year-old actor is currently busy promoting Tanuja Chandra’s film ‘Qarib Qarib Single’.
- Next story Health workers in PoK living without salaries for months now
- Previous story Girl gangraped, brother attacked by miscreants
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says