New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan is all set to star in Indian political satire series titled ‘The Ministry’, which is set to stream worldwide on Amazon Prime next year. As per the Hollywood Reporter report, the ‘Hindi Medium’ actor would play a washed up, narcissistic Bollywood actor who is unwittingly appointed as a placeholder culture minister in the series. Talking about the project, Irrfan said, “It will be a great experience to be working on this show, which will be very topical and funny and will release globally on Amazon Prime Video.” The series is created by Gursimran Khamba, one of the founding members of well-known Indian comedy collective AIB. The show is a political satire and is set in contemporary India’s corridors of power. The 50-year-old actor is currently busy promoting Tanuja Chandra’s film ‘Qarib Qarib Single’.
- Next story Health workers in PoK living without salaries for months now
- Previous story Girl gangraped, brother attacked by miscreants
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France