New Delhi, Jan 21 (ANI): In the aftermath of Bawana factory fire, North Delhi Mayor Preeti Aggarwal was caught on camera, cautioning the officials from speaking against the firecracker factory, where fire broke out on Saturday, as it was registered with them. The North Delhi Mayor, who visited the spot to take stock of the situation, was heard telling officials before talking to ANI, ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nai bolna. (The license of this factory is with us, so we should not speak against it. A massive fire broke out at a firecracker unit in outer Delhi’s Bawana industrial area, killing 17 people and injuring two on Saturday evening.
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!
- Bawana fire: Delhi CM Kejriwal announces ex-gratia, orders probe
- Telangana home to many defense industries, says State Finance Minister
- Telangana Health Minister launches Mobile Dental Hospital