Islamic State claims responsibility for a suicide attack that targeted the Iraqi embassy in the Afghan capital Kabul, the group’s Amaq news agency says. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story High Court rejected RJD’s petition of challenging the formation of Nitish government
- Previous story Venezuela’s opposition refuses to recognize constitutional assembly vote
- His and hers trailers drop for Lifetime’s ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
- Sandberg admits Facebook “did not do a good enough job” in protecting data
- Largest charity auction lots displayed in Beverly Hills
- Trump taking ‘serious look’ at policy options on Amazon
- Arsenal coach praises composed Ramsey after CSKA thrashing