One month after Mosul was freed from Islamic State control, the city is still in ruins and residents who have been trickling back worry about their future. Emily Wither reports.
- Islamic State still a threat as Mosul residents return to city in ruins
- Autonomous spheres: London’s new art installation
- Arjun Rampal Doesn’t Expect Much From His Films
- Ex Beauty Queen Natasha Suri Poses For Camera, Talks About Nepotism
- Quick 5 With Gashmeer Mahajani Top 5 Favourite Monsoon Songs Marathi Movie Mala Kahich Problem Nahi