Israel plans to revoke the media credentials of Al Jazeera TV journalists, close its Jerusalem bureau and pull the Qatar-based station’s broadcasts from local cable and satellite providers. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Israel moves to shut down local operations of Al Jazeera
- ‘Doting dad’ KJo shares first picture of his twins
- ‘I try to contribute to team, it benefits both’: Wriddhiman Saha on his brilliant wicket-keeping
- Khel Ratna row: ‘Shocked’ my name is not among the recipients, says Deepa Malik
- Raksha Bandhan: Women constables tie ‘rakhi’ to traffic defaulters