Internal Security Minister Gilad Erdan announces that those caught smoking marijuana would be fined rather than prosecuted, if the government approves his new policy.
- Next story Britain ready to ‘think afresh’ on Syria – Foreign Minister
- Previous story Pamela Anderson visits French migrant and refugee camp
- Fans Push For Mayank Agarwal’s Inclusion For 3rd Test Match
- Mera Bharat mahaan, meri madam mahaan: Hamid Ansari’s mother after meeting EAM Swaraj
- BJP holds protest against Rahul Gandhi over Rafale deal, demands apology
- Yemenis trade accusations of breaking truce
- Rafale Deal: BJP protests against Rahul Gandhi across K’taka, asks for apology over allegations