An Israeli company is offering tourists the opportunity to participate in a ‘counter-terrorism boot camp’ to teach visitors how to deal with attacks.
- Next story Cambodians celebrate the Sambor Prei Kuk temple site getting UNESCO world heritage status
- Previous story Trian wants Peltz on P&G’s board
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident