New Delhi, Apr 25 (ANI): Israel Envoy to India Daniel Carmon on Tuesday condemned the Sukma Naxal attack which killed 25 CRPF jawans and injured six others. Carmon said the Israel government pays condolences to the families of brave soldiers who lost their lives in the Maoist attack. The envoy further hoped of quick recovery of the injured soldiers.
- Next story Caught on Camera: Policeman abuses, slaps senior citizen in Indore
- Previous story Delhi sways with rain and cool breeze, temperature drops
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018