Liquid crystal glass windows could turn cars into mobile billboards that display targeted and localised information, according to an Israeli start-up. Amy Pollock reports.
- Israeli tech firm turns parked car windows into video displays
- Drug department seized fake drugs made of clay of one crore 54 lakh in Jaipur
- Stars of fashion and film attend annual CFDA Awards
- New York City convenience store bemuses shoppers with furry goods
- Parisians given the chance to feel like a tennis ball on new Eiffel Tower zipline