Gorakhpur, Aug 19 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, six coaches of Puri-Haridwar-Kalinga Utkal Express derailed in Khatauli of Muzaffarnagar on Saturday evening. Speaking about the tragic accident, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said it is an “unfortunate incident, we are in constant touch with the Rail Ministry.” He also added that rescue and relief teams as well as two ministers of the government have been sent to the spot.
- Next story Watch: Scuffle in Aurangabad Municipal Cooperation over ‘insulting’ of ‘Vande Mataram’
- Previous story Over 6 coaches of Kalinga Utkal Express derail at Khatauli
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy