Gorakhpur, Aug 19 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, six coaches of Puri-Haridwar-Kalinga Utkal Express derailed in Khatauli of Muzaffarnagar on Saturday evening. Speaking about the tragic accident, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said it is an “unfortunate incident, we are in constant touch with the Rail Ministry.” He also added that rescue and relief teams as well as two ministers of the government have been sent to the spot.
- Next story Watch: Scuffle in Aurangabad Municipal Cooperation over ‘insulting’ of ‘Vande Mataram’
- Previous story Over 6 coaches of Kalinga Utkal Express derail at Khatauli
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince