Gorakhpur, Aug 19 (ANI): In an unfortunate incident, six coaches of Puri-Haridwar-Kalinga Utkal Express derailed in Khatauli of Muzaffarnagar on Saturday evening. Speaking about the tragic accident, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said it is an “unfortunate incident, we are in constant touch with the Rail Ministry.” He also added that rescue and relief teams as well as two ministers of the government have been sent to the spot.
- It is unfortunate incident; we are in constant touch with the Rail Ministry: UP CM
- Over 6 coaches of Kalinga Utkal Express derail at Khatauli
- Kalinga Utkal express derailment: 10 killed, over 40 injured, confirms Lucknow ADG
- CM Chandrababu Naidu holds road show before Nandyal by-elections
- PDP worker Mohd Ishaq shot dead by unknown gunmen