United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz says the recent death of a dog in an overheard bin on one of its flights should never have happened and that the company takes the incident “deeply seriously.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- “It should’ve never, ever happened”: UAL CEO on dead dog incident
- Facebook sued by users over data harvesting
- Reedie “consistently confident” that Russia will comply with WADA’s anti-doping demands
- Cambridge Analytica row: BJP has nothing to hide, says Sambit Patra
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic