Nupur and Rajesh Talwar have been acquitted by the Allahabad High Court in the long-running murder case of their 13-year-old daughter, Aarushi. Bollywood actress Konkona Sen Sharma who played Nupur Talwar, mother of Aarushi, in Meghna Gulzar’s film based on this murder mystery is quite happy with the acquittal of Arushi’s parents. The actress said that though it is tragic that the killers of teenager are still unknown but she is happy for Nupur and Rajesh Talwar. Produced and written by Vishal Bhardwaj, Talvar premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2015 and opened in theatres to good reviews the next year.
- Next story Nuclear clean-up robot tested at Sellafield and Fukishima
- Previous story Rajkummar Rao Nominated For Best Actor At Asia Pacific Screen Awards
- Rani Mukherjee at Hichki Sucess party.
- Selfie Expert Suniel Shetty and Akshay Kumar | Heri Pheri Should be Made Again.
- Watch: EAM Swaraj meets Japanese PM Shinzo Abe
- Watch: Christian community mark Good Friday with crucifixion of Jesus Christ
- A Panel Discussion On ‘Sehat Ka Khayal Rakho, Badam Pe Charcha Karo With Sonali Bendre