New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni and his wife paid tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at his memorial Rajghat in the national capital on Monday. After laying a wreath to the Father of the Nation, the visiting PM signed the visitors’ book. Paolo Gentiloni is on a two-day state visit to India. Italy is India’s one of top five trading partners in the European Union (EU) and a key investor in India. With this visit, India is eyeing an increase in Italian investments in leather, design, food and technology sectors, besides exploring defence manufacturing. Besides official meetings, Gentiloni will also interact with the Chief Executive Officers of both nations.
- Previous story Indefinite hunger strike observed against abduction of Baloch activist by Pakistani Rangers
- Italian PM Gentiloni, his wife pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
- Indefinite hunger strike observed against abduction of Baloch activist by Pakistani Rangers
- Gundaraj in UP: Hooligans shot security guard in broad daylight
- Mumbai-Delhi Jet Airways flight diverted to Ahmedabad after ‘hijack threat’
- Ahead of Gujarat polls, BJP, Congress leaders caught distributing money to people in ‘name of faith’