New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni and his wife paid tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at his memorial Rajghat in the national capital on Monday. After laying a wreath to the Father of the Nation, the visiting PM signed the visitors’ book. Paolo Gentiloni is on a two-day state visit to India. Italy is India’s one of top five trading partners in the European Union (EU) and a key investor in India. With this visit, India is eyeing an increase in Italian investments in leather, design, food and technology sectors, besides exploring defence manufacturing. Besides official meetings, Gentiloni will also interact with the Chief Executive Officers of both nations.
- Next story Medical apathy! Woman gives birth on road after ambulance fails to reach on time
- Previous story Indefinite hunger strike observed against abduction of Baloch activist by Pakistani Rangers
- Demonstrators demand justice after deadly police shooting of Saheed Vassell
- We should aspire for no thermal coal imports in this country: Piyush Goyal
- 3 persons die as car overturns in Rajasthan’s Jhunjhunu
- Fake suicide bomber attempts to rob bank, arrested
- World famous Darjeeling Toy Train will now have AC coaches