Ladakh (Jammu and Kashmir), : Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) organised India’s highest altitude football tournament for the border villages of Ladakh region. ‘ITBP High Altitude Football Cup-2017’ is one of the world’s highest tournament where matches will be played on football grounds located at about 11000 to 14500 feet altitude in Ladakh. In this one of a kind tournament 40 teams from different regions of Ladakh will participate. It is difficult to breathe at the venue because of the low oxygen and atmospheric pressure of cold desert. These hurdles make this tournament the most challenging football cup in India. The tournament was inaugurated with a match between United Ladakh and Black Yak.
- ITBP organises High Altitude Football tournament to promote game, health awareness in border areas
- Watch: BJP leaders create ruckus at toll plaza, thrash employees
- Watch: Deo river overflows due to heavy rainfall, roads flooded
- 2 Bengali Men Paid Dearly For A Harmless Facebook Post
- Fatwa Against Muslim Women For Doing Ram Arti