Bengaluru, August 11 (ANI): British Deputy High Commissioner Dominic McAllister said that the Doklam issue is a bilateral matter between India and China and the UK is observing the situation as there is an interest in maintaining stability in the region. India and China have been locked in a face-off in the area for the last 50 days, after Indian troops stopped the Chinese People’s Liberation Army from building a road in the area.
- ‘It’s a bilateral issue between India-China’, says British Deputy High Commissioner
- Tel Aviv firm auctions first Israeli malt whiskey
- Merkel rejects use of force in N. Korea and verbal ‘escalation’
- ‘Avengers 4’ directors officially begin production
- ‘Life Lovers’ club brings joy to Kiev’s senior citizens