New Delhi, July 26 (ANI): Facing the charges of money laundering, separatist leader Shabir Shah was produced before the Delhi court and has been sent to seven day enforcement directorate custody for funding terror activities. Shah condemned the charges imposed and said it is a political vendetta against him.
- ‘It’s a political vendetta against me’: Separatist leader Shabir Shah after sent to 7-day custody
- Yet again! Father carries son’s body on shoulder after denied ambulance
- Nitish Kumar’s decision to resign is a well planned move, claims Lalu Yadav
- Nitish Kumar resignation: Sushil Modi applauds Bihar CM’s refusal to compromise on corruption
- Director of harrowing ‘Detroit’ hopes film starts dialogue on race