New Delhi, July 26 (ANI): Facing the charges of money laundering, separatist leader Shabir Shah was produced before the Delhi court and has been sent to seven day enforcement directorate custody for funding terror activities. Shah condemned the charges imposed and said it is a political vendetta against him.
- Next story Nawazuddin Siddiqui stuns in a never-seen-before avatar for ‘Carbon’
- Previous story Yet again! Father carries son’s body on shoulder after denied ambulance
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat