New Delhi, July 26 (ANI): Facing the charges of money laundering, separatist leader Shabir Shah was produced before the Delhi court and has been sent to seven day enforcement directorate custody for funding terror activities. Shah condemned the charges imposed and said it is a political vendetta against him.
- Next story Nawazuddin Siddiqui stuns in a never-seen-before avatar for ‘Carbon’
- Previous story Yet again! Father carries son’s body on shoulder after denied ambulance
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!