New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Actor Bhumi Pednekar, who made her acting debut in the 2015 romantic comedy ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, is gearing up for the release of her second film ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’. Bhumi, who got the opportunity to work with actors like Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher so early in her career, feels it’s a privilege for her to share silverscreen with ‘dedicated’ actors Akshay and Anupam. Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher were also present at the promotional event, held in the national capital yesterday. The film, which has been cleared by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) with three verbal cuts, will hit theatres tomorrow.
- Next story Here’s how Akshay Kumar manages to look ageless!
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 08, 2017
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors