New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Actor Bhumi Pednekar, who made her acting debut in the 2015 romantic comedy ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, is gearing up for the release of her second film ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’. Bhumi, who got the opportunity to work with actors like Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher so early in her career, feels it’s a privilege for her to share silverscreen with ‘dedicated’ actors Akshay and Anupam. Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher were also present at the promotional event, held in the national capital yesterday. The film, which has been cleared by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) with three verbal cuts, will hit theatres tomorrow.
- Next story Here’s how Akshay Kumar manages to look ageless!
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 08, 2017
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems