New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Actor Bhumi Pednekar, who made her acting debut in the 2015 romantic comedy ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’, is gearing up for the release of her second film ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’. Bhumi, who got the opportunity to work with actors like Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher so early in her career, feels it’s a privilege for her to share silverscreen with ‘dedicated’ actors Akshay and Anupam. Akshay Kumar and Anupam Kher were also present at the promotional event, held in the national capital yesterday. The film, which has been cleared by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) with three verbal cuts, will hit theatres tomorrow.
- Next story Here’s how Akshay Kumar manages to look ageless!
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 08, 2017
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets