New Delhi, July 26 (ANI): Speaking about the 39 Indians missing in Iraq, External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday said she cannot declare someone dead without any concrete proof. While addressing the gathering in Lok Sabha, Swaraj mentioned that her ministry could not find any evidence of missing people being dead, adding there is no blood, no dead bodies, neither any list nor any photographs from ISIS. Swaraj stressed that her actions are not motivated by any personal benefits and she is doing it in good faith.
- ‘It’s a sin to presume they are dead’: Sushma Swaraj on Indians missing in Iraq
- Tejashwi Yadav blames RSS-BJP for creating rift within grand alliance
- Nepal PM Deuba expands Cabinet, inducts 19 new Ministers
- Lapland polar bears overjoyed with snow delivery
- Police violence against migrants in Calais ‘routine’ says NGO