Despite several protests which even went violent even in the assembly, the goods and services tax is a reality in Jammu and Kashmir now as the assembly passed the bill. The opposition in the state is still opposing accusing the Mufti ruled J&K government of defeating the fiscal autonomy of the state.
- Previous story Indian forces trespassed into Chinese territory, should withdraw troops before talking: China
- It’s Finally ‘One Nation One Tax’ As J&K Assembly Passes GST Bill
- Indian forces trespassed into Chinese territory, should withdraw troops before talking: China
- Trucks carrying stones for construction of Ram Mandir arrive in Ayodhya
- People protest against Chinese goods over suspension of Manasarovar Yatra
- Fire engulfs mobile tower in Moradabad