Pune (Maharashtra), July 23 (ANI): While giving his views on the Goods and Services Tax (GST), former Finance Minister P. Chidambaram stated that the bill passed is not GST but Indian Indirect Tax. Chidambaram further said that GST stands for standard rates but the bill which the government has introduced is a bill comprising of multi layered tax.
- ‘It’s not GST but Indian Indirect Tax’, says former Finance Minister Chidambaram
- Singaporeans run with durians in charity event
- Amit Shah ate lunch at a Dalit BJP worker’s house in Jaipur
- Thousands of pilgrims arrive at Shankumugham beach to perform rituals for their ancestors
- Man pushes wife off terrace in Hyderabad