The biggest Indian contingent for the Boxing World Championship has reached Germany to improve their past record in the tournament. With two World Championship medalist in the team (Vikas Krishan Yadav and Shiva Thapa), Boxing Federation of India expects them to do better than the last edition. An exclusive chat with BFI President Ajay Singh.
- Next story Had positive meeting reviewing the gamut of India-Nepal partnership: PM Modi
- Previous story Katrina Kaif in Game of Thrones as Daenerys Targaryen
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi