The biggest Indian contingent for the Boxing World Championship has reached Germany to improve their past record in the tournament. With two World Championship medalist in the team (Vikas Krishan Yadav and Shiva Thapa), Boxing Federation of India expects them to do better than the last edition. An exclusive chat with BFI President Ajay Singh.
- Next story Had positive meeting reviewing the gamut of India-Nepal partnership: PM Modi
- Previous story Katrina Kaif in Game of Thrones as Daenerys Targaryen
- Unemployment will be the number one issue in 2019 elections: Former FM Chidambaram
- Bride calls off marriage, registers complaint after dowry demand
- Watch: Heavy rains and strong winds damage houses, shops in Tripura
- Migrant “caravan” in limbo at US border
- Militant Sameer Butt killed in Pulwama encounter was involved in civilian killings since 2016: IGP J&K