Starvation, a severe deficiency of minimum calorie intake needed to stay alive is the single gravest threat to world’s public health. Hunger kills over 3 million children every year and around 842 million people around the world are affected by undernourishment.
- It’s World Food Day And The Reality Of Hunger Is Scary
- Disclosure of Dera’s former sadhu, Ram Rahim was celebrate Diwali with girls
- Katrina Is A Superstar, Says Akshay Kumar
- IGP Kashmir desires to bring apprehended terrorists into mainstream, says ‘will accept if local terrorists surrender’
- Security personnel injured in encounter with Maoists