Starvation, a severe deficiency of minimum calorie intake needed to stay alive is the single gravest threat to world’s public health. Hunger kills over 3 million children every year and around 842 million people around the world are affected by undernourishment.
- Next story No Competition With My Dear Friend Gauri – Sussanne
- Previous story Disclosure of Dera’s former sadhu, Ram Rahim was celebrate Diwali with girls
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm