Starvation, a severe deficiency of minimum calorie intake needed to stay alive is the single gravest threat to world’s public health. Hunger kills over 3 million children every year and around 842 million people around the world are affected by undernourishment.
- Next story No Competition With My Dear Friend Gauri – Sussanne
- Previous story Disclosure of Dera’s former sadhu, Ram Rahim was celebrate Diwali with girls
- Pune develops oxygen bar for healthy leisure
- Five of family killed as truck rams into car
- Paine laments Australian capitulation in third test amid ball-tampering scandal
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden opens for visitors
- Ball tampering scandal: Ashish Nehra appreciates Smith, Bancroft for admitting mistake