New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan, who is a co-producer of ‘Ittefaq’, claimed that the upcoming Bollywood thriller will be ‘liked, loved and appreciated’ for its content. While talking to media at a press conference, the 51-year-old confessed thriller was one of his favourite genres. “The important thing to know is, normally we make a lot of films, which are template driven. Most of them are similar,” he said. “But I think this film will be liked and loved and appreciated for the content, more than anything else. Not any less for the acting obviously or the directions. I think the content is really important for the film. The less spoken about it, more seen and presented would be better for ‘Ittefaq’,” the ‘Raees’ star added. The movie stars Akshaye Khanna as police officer, who is investigating a double murder case that has only two witnesses, who are also the prime suspects. The film is slated to release on November 3.
- Next story Here’s how Karan Johar met Shah Rukh Khan for the first time!
- Previous story Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan