New Delhi, Apr 29 (ANI): Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were among one of the most popular couples of tinsel town before their breakup news came in last year. The breakup had not been the most amicable one and reportedly it was one of the reasons why their upcoming film ‘Jagga Jasoos’ got delayed. There were various reports of Katrina refusing to promote the film with Ranbir and also asking for some changes in the promotions. But later Ranbir rubbished all rumours and cleared the air by saying that the duo will be promoting the film together. It seems that the equation between the two are not that ugly as it has been reported as the actors happily posed for a selfie together with their co-star from the film Sayani Gupta. The ‘Margarita with a Straw’ actress will be seen playing the role of a 14-year-old and will be Ranbir’s friend in the film. The release date of Jagga Jasoos has been postponed several times and now it is expected to hit the theaters on July 14 this year.
- ‘Jagga Jasoos’ co-stars Ranbir-Katrina click first ever selfie post break-up
- Slain soldier Venkat Ramana cremated with full state honours
- Confirmed! ‘Tubelight’ teaser to hit your screens in just five days
- Prisoner killed in Rohini court firing
- Khalistan failed ideology being propagated in Canadian Assembly: Experts