Surat (Gujarat), July 29 (ANI): A Jain temple in Gujarat has raised fund to help flood victims in the province. Floods and relentless rain in Gujarat have killed at least 75 people and displaced over 25,000 in the past three weeks. Several women donated their gold ornaments to raise money for the flood-victims. The rising water level in Sabarmati River has now entered the nearby villages affecting normal life. Earlier, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took an aerial survey of Gujarat.
- Next story Exiled Tibetans observe World Hepatitis Day
- Previous story 4 awarded life imprisonment in BJD leader’s murder in Odisha
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city