Jaipur (Rajasthan), Feb 11 (ANI): A teacher of Rehmani School in Jaipur has been arrested for allegedly molesting, making explicit videos, and extorting money from his students. President of the school Qayum Akhtar said the teacher was appointed as an English teacher and has been working for the last two years and was immediately sacked after the incident. The accused is under police custody and a total of 76 clips have been recovered by police and the victims are yet to be identified. The school is a missionary school with strength of 1,200 students and most of them belong from the backward communities.
- Next story Railway traffic halted as crack found on track
- Previous story First-ever solar power plant commissioned in Jorhat
- Fake assurance of money was provided to Rohith Vemula’s mother for political purposes: Piyush Goyal
- Iran fans happy with performance, Spain fans dissapointed despite victory
- OYO announces another international expansion after Malaysia and Nepal, venturing into China
- Credit for International Yoga Day truly goes to PM Modi: CM Yogi Adityanath
- GE kicked out of Dow Industrial