Jaipur (Rajasthan), Feb 11 (ANI): A teacher of Rehmani School in Jaipur has been arrested for allegedly molesting, making explicit videos, and extorting money from his students. President of the school Qayum Akhtar said the teacher was appointed as an English teacher and has been working for the last two years and was immediately sacked after the incident. The accused is under police custody and a total of 76 clips have been recovered by police and the victims are yet to be identified. The school is a missionary school with strength of 1,200 students and most of them belong from the backward communities.
- Next story Railway traffic halted as crack found on track
- Previous story First-ever solar power plant commissioned in Jorhat
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum
- Watch: President Kovind presents Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards
- Black Box introduces VR Gym for interactive work out sessions
- Angry coach tells perv doctor to ‘go to hell’ in court