Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Apr 28 (ANI): The Jammu and Kashmir Police have organised a recruitment drive for the benefit of the youth. The drive, which was conducted at the Bakshi stadium in Srinagar, aimed at providing employment to both boys and the girls in the valley. Earlier Physical Endurance Test (PET) was organised by the Jammu and Kashmir police in Jammu and it is now set to commence in Kashmir. There were a total of 5300 vacancies that were presented to the aspirants, these included jobs in the field of executive line, Arms, Traffic, Railway, Crime Branch, Security Wing, CID Wing, Civil Defence in Police. A total of 1,18,000 applications were submitted by the aspirants, among these 50000 applications were that of the Kashmiri youth. Physical tests were also conducted by the officials which included long race, push ups and weight throwing exercise. After one qualifies these tests, they would have to give a written test and final results would be declared in July.
- Next story Assamese ‘Calender Girl Hunt 2017’ brings out the essence of ethnicity
- Previous story Man gives wife triple talaq via speed post
- Boko Haram frees over 100 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Opposition calls for State-wide bandh over special category status to Andhra Pradesh
- Nearly 200 tea garden workers informed about banking codes in Siliguri
- RSS isn’t a terrorist or a naxal organisation: Baba Ramdev
- Snake charmer gets attacked by python