Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), Apr 28 (ANI): The Jammu and Kashmir Police have organised a recruitment drive for the benefit of the youth. The drive, which was conducted at the Bakshi stadium in Srinagar, aimed at providing employment to both boys and the girls in the valley. Earlier Physical Endurance Test (PET) was organised by the Jammu and Kashmir police in Jammu and it is now set to commence in Kashmir. There were a total of 5300 vacancies that were presented to the aspirants, these included jobs in the field of executive line, Arms, Traffic, Railway, Crime Branch, Security Wing, CID Wing, Civil Defence in Police. A total of 1,18,000 applications were submitted by the aspirants, among these 50000 applications were that of the Kashmiri youth. Physical tests were also conducted by the officials which included long race, push ups and weight throwing exercise. After one qualifies these tests, they would have to give a written test and final results would be declared in July.
- Next story Assamese ‘Calender Girl Hunt 2017’ brings out the essence of ethnicity
- Previous story Man gives wife triple talaq via speed post
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets