Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), July 25 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police S.P. Vaid said there is lot of impact of social media that our neighbour from across is using to radicalise the youths of the state. Vaid said that, Jammu and Kashmir police was able to get back 55-60 youths from joining militancy, saving not only these 60 lives but their families also.
- Jammu and Kashmir Police stopped 55-60 youths from joining militancy: DGP Vaid
- 2 dead, several trapped as building collapses in Bowbazar
- Learnt so much from Kajol Ma’am while shooting ‘VIP 2’: Dhanush
- Watch: PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of flood-hit Gujarat
- Media can play positive role in building India-Pakistan relations: Manish Tewari