Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir), July 25 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Director General of Police S.P. Vaid said there is lot of impact of social media that our neighbour from across is using to radicalise the youths of the state. Vaid said that, Jammu and Kashmir police was able to get back 55-60 youths from joining militancy, saving not only these 60 lives but their families also.
- Next story People expect more when it’s a sequel: Soundarya Rajinikanth
- Previous story 2 dead, several trapped as building collapses in Bowbazar
- One dead as Saudi Arabia shoots down missiles from Yemen
- Bollywood Celebrities Attend Belvedere B STUDIO Red Carpet Sidharth, Athiya And More
- Ishita Dutta And Vatsal Sheth Ramp Walk With International Models Merchants Wedding Show 2018
- CRAZY Salman Khan All Funny Moments With Katrina Kaif At DA-BANGG Tour PUNE
- ‘Pari’ To Be Remade In Tamil