Tokyo (Japan), Aug 25 (ANI): Toyota Motor Corporation launched Toyota Prius, a full hybrid electric automobile in 1997, which became the first car in the world to be mass-produced. The vehicle is known for its high mileage and low fuel consumption was developed in response to environmental problems that we face in the 21st Century. Toyota has competed against Porsche, which has won the LMP1 race 19 times, the highest class in Le Man’s 24-hour race. Subaru Corporation, the manufacturer of aerospace and ground transportation is known for its line of Subaru automobiles. It focuses on safety and aims to have zero accident policy since 60 years. The motorization of Japan began during its high economic growth of the 1960s. Mazda continues to challenge the development of a lightweight, high power rotary engine, which was first developed 50 years ago. And Mazda took first place in the Le-Mans 24-hour racing championship. It was the first and only Japanese automobile to win the Le Mans 24-hour car race. Recently, the popularity of owning Japanese Le-Mans cars is growing overseas. The car culture is the enjoyment of the heritage of the car. Where classic meets modern, you can discover the origin of the latest car, and form a multifaceted and richer car culture.
- Next story Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim convicted in rape case, quantum of sentence on Aug 28
- Previous story Apiculture in Nagaland strives for better honey production
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”