Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe denies favourtism in the approval of a school for his long-time friend, as the leader’s ratings sink. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Jordanain men shot dead at Israel’s Amman embassy
- Previous story Devotees throng temples on 3rd Monday of ‘Sawan’
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director