Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe denies favourtism in the approval of a school for his long-time friend, as the leader’s ratings sink. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Jordanain men shot dead at Israel’s Amman embassy
- Previous story Devotees throng temples on 3rd Monday of ‘Sawan’
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat