Tokyo (Japan), July 13 (ANI): The delicacy of Japanese cuisine has been sweeping the world. There are 90,000 Japanese restaurants worldwide. Washoku World Challenge is an event to let the attending chefs learn the essence of Washoku and to become first-rate Japanese cuisine chefs. All foreign chefs who want to prepare Japanese food are eligible to participate in the event They are also seeking participants to join the Sushi Cup, an event being held at the same time. Artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and various new technologies are increasingly becoming more a reality day by day. In Japan, technology exhibitions introducing new technologies are popular and have attracted many enthusiastic visitors. Robot project won the Global Design Award. The project has been successful in raising more than ten million yen from the crowd-funding program and hopes to create new potential business opportunities.
- Next story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Previous story Trump says “something could happen” with Paris accord
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin