Tokyo (Japan), July 13 (ANI): The delicacy of Japanese cuisine has been sweeping the world. There are 90,000 Japanese restaurants worldwide. Washoku World Challenge is an event to let the attending chefs learn the essence of Washoku and to become first-rate Japanese cuisine chefs. All foreign chefs who want to prepare Japanese food are eligible to participate in the event They are also seeking participants to join the Sushi Cup, an event being held at the same time. Artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and various new technologies are increasingly becoming more a reality day by day. In Japan, technology exhibitions introducing new technologies are popular and have attracted many enthusiastic visitors. Robot project won the Global Design Award. The project has been successful in raising more than ten million yen from the crowd-funding program and hopes to create new potential business opportunities.
- Japan promotes tradition and modern technology
- Trump says “something could happen” with Paris accord
- K. Kavitha confident of ‘Haritha Haram’ becoming successful programme of Telangana govt.
- Telangana IT Minister participates in workshop on implementation of ‘National Urban Health Mission’
- When Harry aka Shah Rukh Khan drove tractor in Punjab fields